Even if you never read any of my posts, you should at least read this one from Mr Collins:
Mr Money Mustache (MMM) is well known and there are over 400 posts. Advice on many aspects of life from living frugally to building a waterproof shower.
Mr Money Mustache
This link is to a list of all his posts:
MMM - All Posts
The Drunkards Walk on Amazon
Here's a list of my future posts. I will come back and update this as I change or update posts.
- Basics of income taxes.
- How different savings accounts work: RRSP, LIRA, TFSA and taxable accounts.
- Self-directed accounts (and other accounts).
- Types of investments
- Mutual funds
- Types of investments that are worth considering over others - Index ETFs.
- Investment Portfolio.
- Investing and re-balancing.
- Strategy - buy and hold, don't sell on drops but consider buying more.
- How much to save?
- Investing small amounts.
- Planning tools.
- Which to invest in, RRSP or TFSA?
- Which funds in which accounts? How this changes over time?
Disclaimer: These posts are not fully comprehensive financial advice. You should seek your own qualified investment, tax and legal advice.